July 3, 2012

A Splashin' Good Time - Boys Rule & Artful Delight

Have you see the July Boys Rule kit? I'm lovin' it! All those bright colors and fun designs and so many cute embellies! Yes, please!!!
This kit is sold out.


Today I'm sharing a layout I created that features my son and nephew enjoying their mini waterslide :)


I had a lot of fun with this page! Plenty of fussy cuts and a bunch of white pen doodles. I also used the green, orange and red Momento markers from a Boys Rule kit a couple months ago. I really like the Smooch Spritz splatter on the cardstock frame, too. 

I used this sketch from Artful Delight, designed by yours truly.. and linked up to the sketch challenge :)


I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that layout really pops off the page... thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this sketch! So much fun to play with, your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby I have always admired your work, this LO is no exception. I love your ability to layer and make it look so perfect. Fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin cute! I absolutely love this page! Love the layering, the splatter, the toothpick bannersn the title work...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You design the best sketches, Abby! I always look forward to creating with them :) Your layout is amazing, as always. I just love the paint splatters & the waves!! So glad to see you creating with us at Artful Delight...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! Love how the water splashes just seem to pop off the page. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight this month. Your sketches are awesome. I hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete